OLD AGE’S MENTAL SLOWDOWN MAY BE REVERSIBLE
The slowdown of the brain with old age is due to the lack of a brain chemical which helps neurons to be selective about what they respond to, reveals research involving the world’s oldest monkeys.
Higher brain functions, such as visual recognition or understanding language, require the processing of information in the brain but decline as people get older. This decline appears to be due to a reduction in a neurotransimitter called GABA (which is the main ingredient in BEAUTISLEEP), say researchers, which means neurons with specific tasks become more easily fired by some other stimulus.
SCIENTISTS SAY THEY HAVE DISCOVERED WHY SOME ELDERLY PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SPEECH, VISION AND MOBILITY
They say they happen because older people do not have enough of a certain chemical in their brain. The chemical, called GABA (main ingredient in BEAUTISLEEP), helps the brain work efficiently, but the supply appears to diminish later in life.
IS BEAUTISLEEP THE SAME AS OTHER HGH PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET?
BEAUTISLEEP is different. While most HGH products contain many amino acids, BEAUTISLEEP contains only ONE powerful active ingredient which is GAMMA AMINOBUTYRIC ACID. It is this active ingredient alone that has been proven to release 5 TIMES the level of HGH after 90 minutes of supplementation. Just imagine what happens to you every night when high levels of naturally produced HGH are circulating in your body.
BEAUTISLEEP’s GAMMA AMINOBUTYRIC ACID is the most important and abundant neurotransmitter in the brain. Its action helps us to relax and act as a “balancer” for the brain. With BEAUTISLEEP your body will be on constant rejuvenation and you will wake up feeling so fresh and energized. BEAUTISLEEP is NOT a HGH product, it only helps the pituitary gland to RELEASE HGH. It was only recently discovered that GAMMA AMINOBUTYRIC ACID has such an effective stimulating effect on the pituitary gland. Increasing your own level of HGH naturally will be a better and healthier choice than consuming or injecting yourself with laboratory produced HGH. So do you want to consume a laboratory produced HGH or have your body releases its own HGH?
According to Dr. Klatz, the anti-aging Guru, there is no magic pill for a healthy body. Instead, you must incorporate proper nutrition, appropriate exercise and necessary anti-aging medicine or hormone therapy into your lifestyle to create a fully lived, long, and healthy life. 60% of Americans aged 65 and older are engaging in anti-aging interventions with nutritional supplementation (dietary supplementation). Nutritional supplementation of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients as an adjunct to our diets becomes essential to our wellness. Dr. Klatz recommends :
- A diet high in fish protein, 2-4 servings of fruits and 3-5 servings of vegetables.
- Stay away from processed foods and be healthier
- Watch what you eat and reducing fat, and perhaps calories, in your daily diet.
- Exercise the body to increase the release of all hormones and increase cell sensitivity to hormones. High-intensity exercise such as weight lifting or resistance exercises, two to three times per week, will raise your HGH levels.
- Lower body workouts seem to be most effective with regard to HGH, so reserve half of your workout time to leg lifts.
- Excess body fat is like a huge magnet that attracts such diseases as type II diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, and some forms of cancer. The American Heart Association has now upgraded obesity from a risk factor to a contributing factor for heart attack.
- HGH may well prove to be the answer not only in reducing body fat, but also for many of the problems that accompany obesity.
- Studies have shown that HGH can improve glucose metabolism, lower blood cholesterol, and triglycerides, and lower blood pressure.